Whether one property or many, we can arrange landlords insurance to cover all your buildings, contents and liability insurance needs.

Our landlords insurance policies comply with the requirements of mortgage lenders, sometimes at a fraction of the cost of the insurance policies they offer. Whether it's a student flat or a stately home, our policies cover you for all of your buildings and contents needs, along with liability insurance; should the unexpected happen and you find yourself in a situation where you require liability insurance to offer you legal protection, you'll be covered.

We'll find you the right policy at the right price. As insurance specialists - we have over 40 years of experience and are experts at what we do, so you can be sure that you will get proper advice and help when you need it. Our staff are not trained to simply sell or service policies, they are trained to deal with your requirements and will find the landlords insurance policy to suit you.

Our policies are sourced from a range of top insurers, enabling us to compare different cover and pricing options while still offering competitive rates for all, whether located in a busy city or in a rural location. Our insurance form opposite gathers the information necessary for us to be able to provide you with a no obligation quotation. If you have a specific requirement please contact us as our experienced team can cater for most special circumstances.

For any other general enquiries please contact us.

Contents Insurance
Accidental Damage
Contents Cover