Holiday Homes

Contents Insurance, buildings insurance, public liability insurance, employers' liability insurance, emergency travel, loss of rent cover, security measures, damage caused by guests and extended letting periods are all things that we will help you consider to determine the level of cover you require.

Whether you own a stately home or a log cabin, our policies are sourced from a range of top insurers, enabling us to compare different cover and pricing options while still offering competitive rates for all, whether located in a busy city or in a rural location.

We'll find you the right policy at the right price. As insurance specialists - we have over 40 years of experience and are experts at what we do, so you can be sure that you will get proper advice and help when you need it. Our staff are not trained to simply sell or service policies, they are trained to deal with your requirements and to find the landlords insurance policy to suit you.

Our insurance form opposite gathers the information necessary for us to be able to provide you with a no obligation quotation. If you have a specific requirement please contact us as our experienced team can cater for most special circumstances.

For any other general enquiries please contact us.

Holiday Homes
Temporary Accomodation
Malicious Damage
Material Damage
Water Leaks